Please note that this page is part of our entire Terms and Conditions.
Purchasers agree not to contravene any UK, EU, or US export regulations (e.g. diversion of goods to prohibited / embargoed countries or entities).
We may specifically request that you to complete a detailed End User Acknowledgement form to complete a purchase with us to include details such as End User, Aircraft Tail & Serial #’s, and the exact business activities to be performed by the purchased items / equipment.
- I/We (Purchaser) will not export or re-export any products subject to the Export Administration Regulations purchased and/or leased from Apple International to Cuba, Iran, Sudan, Balkans, Burma, Liberia, North Korea, Syria, or Zimbabwe, unless otherwise authorized by the United States Government.
- I/We (Purchaser) will not export or re-export any products subject to the International Traffic and Arms Regulations purchased and/or leased from Apple International to Afghanistan, Liberia, Angola, Libya, Belarus, North Korea, Burma, Rwanda, China, Somalia, Congo, Sudan, Cuba, Syria, Haiti, Vietnam, Iran, Yemen, or Venezuela, unless otherwise authorized by the United States Government.
- I/We (Purchaser) acknowledge that U.S. Law prohibits sale, transfer, export, re-export or any other participation in any export transaction involving any related products with individuals or companies listed in the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders, ‘Denied Persons’, ‘Unverified’, or ‘Entities’ Lists, the U.S. Treasury Department Lists of Special Designated Nationals (SDN’s) and Special Designated Terrorists (SDT’s), or the U.S. Department of State’s List of individuals debarred from receiving Munitions list items.
- I/We (Purchaser) will not sell, transfer, export or re-export any of Apple International’s products for use in activities which involved the development, production, use of stockpiling of nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons or missiles, nor use these products in any facilities which are engaged in activities related to such weapons.
- I/We (Purchaser) will abide by all applicable U.S. export control laws & regulations for any products purchased from Apple International and will obtain any licenses or approvals required by the U.S. Government prior to export or re-export of Apple International’s items.
- I/We (Purchaser) agree that the export control requirements listed above in points numbered 1-5 shall survive the completion, early termination, cancellation or expiration of the applicable request, purchase order, agreement, or contract.
- I/We (Purchaser) agree that any stated information concerning the end-user is accurate and true.