Apple International is committed to protecting your privacy and providing a safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Apple International Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Apple International website you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information
Apple International collects personally identifiable information that you have provided to us directly through the use from online forms (such as your e-mail address, name, address or telephone number). We also collect anonymous information (such as your IP address, browser type, access times and referring Web site addresses). This information is used by Apple International for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Apple International Web site.
Use of Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics and therefore pass some anonymous information to them so we can monitor which pages were visited and for how long etc. We do not pass your exact IP to Google. Any information collected by Google is not directly traceable to you. We use this data to analyse user activity in order to improve the website.
Use of your Personal Information
Apple International collects and uses personal information you have provided us with to operate the Apple International web site and deliver the services you have requested. If you have signed up to a newsletter then we will also use your personally identifiable information to send you the newsletters that you have requested. Apple International may also contact you via surveys (where permitted by law) to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Apple International does not and will never sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Apple International may occasionally contact you (when law permits) on behalf of external business partners about a particular offerings that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (such as e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Apple International may share data with trusted partners (when law permits) to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Apple International, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Please also refer to the Information Sharing and Data Transfers sections for further detail on how we use your information.
Some aspects of the Apple International Web site uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Apple International pages, or register with Apple International site or services, a cookie helps Apple International to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as providing contact information, and so on. When you return to the same Apple International Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Apple International features that you customized. In most cases this information will be removed/destroyed when you close your browsing session (session cookies) unless you have specifically modified a setting within your browser to retain this information. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies and although most Web browsers automatically accept cookies you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you’d prefer. If you choose to decline cookies you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Apple International services or Web sites you visit – although we will do our best to retain full functionality of our services if you do choose to disable cookie usage.
We want to make sure that information we hold about you is correct and up-to-date. Therefore, if you believe the information we hold on you is inaccurate, then you can ask us to correct or remove it at no charge to you. Please call us on 01508 533 180 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to do so.
Request to Unsubscribe
In all marketing correspondence we will provide the option to unsubscribe from receiving further communications. You can also call us on 01508 533 180 or send an email to us at email@example.com or by writing to: Apple International Inc. Ltd., The European Trade Centre, Hempnall Road, Morningthorpe. Norwich, Norfolk, NR15 2AG, England.
All requests will be processed within 30 days.
Request for Deletion
If you wish for us to remove all the data we hold about you then please make a request for deletion. This means that we will remove you from our database. If you simply do not wish for Apple International to contact you then we suggest you request to unsubscribe rather than request to delete, as this will ensure your data is retained in case you wish to contact us in the future.
To request deletion from the Apple international database you can either call us on 01508 533 180 or send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to: Apple International Inc. Ltd., The European Trade Centre, Hempnall Road, Morningthorpe. Norwich, Norfolk, NR15 2AG, England.
Request for Data Held
You have the right to request all the data we hold on you to be sent to you. Please make your request in writing by e-mailing us at email@example.com or by writing to: Apple International Inc. Ltd., The European Trade Centre, Hempnall Road, Morningthorpe. Norwich, Norfolk, NR15 2AG, England.
We do not share your information with third parties other than as described above and as follows:
- We may share your information with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and business partners in the U.S. and worldwide, including with our parent corporation, Apple International Holdings, and its other subsidiaries, such as Apple International NV Inc., Apple International Inc., and Apple International Inc. Ltd. to the extent necessary for managing our business related to our Sites and the Purposes. By visiting or using our Sites or otherwise providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer of your information throughout the global Apple International network of entities.
- We may share information with third parties for their own marketing purposes, which are subject to the separate privacy policies of such third parties. We will do this on the basis of your consent, where required by law, and if not required by law on the basis of our legitimate interests in sharing data with our partners so that we can help you see offers and services which are most relevant to you.
- We may share information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who perform functions on our behalf (e.g., hosting or operating our Sites, data collection, reporting, ad response measurement, site analytics, data analysis, delivering marketing messages and advertisements, processing credit card payments, and providing fraud detection services). We do not authorize these third parties to use your information for purposes other than for which it has been provided, and do not authorize these third parties to disclose that information to unauthorized parties. We require these third parties to maintain appropriate security to protect your information from unauthorized access or processing.
- We may disclose your information to regulatory authorities, courts, government agencies and other third parties where we believe that doing so would be in accordance with or permitted or required by any applicable law, regulation or legal process, to defend the interests, rights, and/or property of Apple International or others, or to respond to emergencies.
- We may disclose or transfer your information to a third party if we sell, transfer, divest, or disclose all or a portion of our business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding.
- We may share aggregate statistical data for the improvement of services offered by our Sites. We may also share aggregated or de-identified information with third parties in our discretion.
- We may otherwise share your information as directed by you or subject to your consent.
Information about you may be transferred to, or accessed by, entities located around the world as described in this Policy. Some of these entities may be located in countries that do not provide an equivalent level of protection as your home country. Where required, Apple International has implemented appropriate cross-border transfer solutions to provide adequate protection for transfers of certain information. By using our Sites, and providing us information about you, you consent to the international transfer of information about you to the above parties.
Security of your Personal Information
Apple International secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Apple International secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we are not able to guarantee the security of your data and any information you provide to us is given at your own risk. If we become aware of a breach to our system that involves your data then we will inform you.
Changes to this Statement
Apple International will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Apple International encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Apple International is protecting your information.
Apple International welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Apple International has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Apple International at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.